Determining Your Ring Size
All our ring sizes are specified in the US numbering format. Many of our customers already know their ring size. If you do not know your ring size we recommend that you get your finger sized at a local jeweler. This service is available from virtually any jewelry store.
How to Measure Your Ring Size at Home
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
Method 1. Use a Piece of String or Floss
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.
Method 2. Use a Strip of Paper
To measure circumference of the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:
- A strip of paper
How to measure:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 6 inches long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the circumference measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart below.
International Ring Sizes
All our rings are listed in US ring sizes. When ordering please state your ring size in US sizes. Please use the chart above to convert your local ring size to the US equivalent.
If you have any questions on ring sizing or any other query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ready to browse our authentic collection of Beach rings?